Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4650) Cross-Functional Topics in SAP S/4HANA Sales
Have a question? Contact Us
- S4600 - Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Sales
- At least one of the following detailed courses:
- S4605 - Sales Processing in SAP S/4HANA
- S4610 - Delivery Processing in SAP S/4HANA
- S4615 - Billing in SAP S/4HANA Sales
- Impact of Organizational Structures
- Creating Organizational Elements
- Applying Shared Master Data and Cross-Division Sales
- Copy Control
- Modifying Copy Control
- Text Control
- Identifying Text Sources
- Configuring Text Control
- Adjusting Output Determination
- Adjusting Output Types
- New Output Management
- Enhancements and Modifications
- Using Enhancement Technology
- Adding New Fields
- Setting Up Field Selection for Material Master Records
- Defining Field References for Material Master Records
- Performing System Modifications Using Classic Enhancement Technology
- Performing System Modifications Using the Enhancement Framework
SAP S/4HANA 2020
Course notes and announcements:
This course is ideal for those who require detailed cross-functional configuration knowledge to map business requirements in SAP S/4HANA Sales.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org