Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(FSC200) Customizing SAP Dispute & SAP Collections Management
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: Fundamental knowledge of financial processes.; Fundamental knowledge of SAP Receivables Management.; Course FSC020 Processes in SAP Credit Management, SAP Biller Direct, SAP Dispute, and SAP Collections Management.
- Recommended: SAP ERP kn
- 1) Overview of SAP Dispute Management and SAP Collections Management
- 2) SAP Folders and Case Management
- 3) Customizing SAP Dispute Management
- a) Customizing SAP Dispute Management in Dispute Management System
- b) Customizing SAP Dispute Management in Accounts Receivable Accounting
- c) Customer Enhancements in SAP Dispute Management
- d) Authorization Concept
- 4) Customizing SAP Collections Management
- a) Customizing SAP Collections Management in Collections Management system
- b) Customizing SAP Collections Management in Accounts
- c) Receivable Accounting
- d) Customer Enhancements in SAP Collections Management
- e) Authorization Concept
- • The content of this course is tailored to the following SAP software releases: SAP R/3 4.6C, SAP R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0, SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
Course notes and announcements:
1) The content of this course is tailored to the following SAP software releases: SAP R/3 4.6C, SAP R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0, SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org