1) Describe the rationale for using different UIs and the importance of SAP User Experience
2) Provide an outlook on the future use of UI clients and technologies
3) Name the available UI clients
4) Name the available UI technologies
5) Describe the influence of system deployment
6) Explore SAP UIs in Action by way of Process Chain of an Investment Project
7) Explain how to use multiple UIs in a combined PFCG role
Who Should Attend?
Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
Experience with SAP ERP and business applications
What You Will Learn:
a) Describe the motivation for the use of different SAP UIs and the meaning of UX
2) SAP UX Strategy
a) Explain the SAP UX strategy
b) Gain an outlook on the future use of UI clients and technologies
3) UI Clients & UI Technologies
a) Describe the influence of system deployment
b) Name the available UI clients
c) Describe the available UI technologies and their use
4) Uis in Action - An Investment Project
a) Explore the Process Chain of an Investment Project
b) Explore various UI clients such as Fiori Launchpad and Business Client
c) Explore various UI technologies such as SAP Fiori, SAP GUI, Web Dynpro
5) Technical Aspects
a) Explore technical aspects of the most important UI technologies
6) Screen Personas
a) Use SAP Screen Personas
b) Understand SAP Screen Personas Configuration
7) Defining Roles
a) Explore combined PFCG-Roles
Course based on software release: SAP S/4HANA 1709 On Premise
Course notes and announcements:
1) In this course, participants will learn the disparate user interface and experience options available at SAP from a business process point of view. Learners will explore SAP's UI clients and technologies by following a series of business process scenarios, whereby the learner will understand how to best accomplish tasks by leveraging available UIs for specific activities. The course will cover the most popular UI technologies and the learner will gain an understanding of how to best perform business processes in a fully integrated UI environment. Hands-on exercises are provided to help learners gain practical experience on a fully functional SAP S/4HANA 1709 training landscape.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com