Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(IBP110) SAP IBP for Supply Chain, Add-in for Microsoft Excel
Have a question? Contact Us
- * Essential:
- IBP100 - SAP IBP for Supply Chain, Overview * Recommended:
- How to use the SAP sample planning views and how to adapt them
- How to create your own templates from scratch
- Overview around the important options and functions in the report editor.
- Advanced Formatting with the formatting sheet including Protection and Data Validation options and conditional formatting
- Local Members simple and complex use cases
- Extensibility capabilities
- VBA Hooks and how they can be used to develop custom VBA code with an example
- How to trace and analyze performance logs and what are the important recommendations during implementation
SAP IBP OD 2202
Course notes and announcements:
In this course you will learn about features and recent enhancements in the SAP Integrated Business Planning, add-in for Microsoft Excel. SAP IBP add-in for Microsoft Excel is a technically independent software that delivers significant benefits in performance and provides a foundation for future developments. Do not attempt to take this course without first completing IBP100 - SAP IBP for Supply Chain, Overview. If you attempt IBP110 without first completing the mandatory prerequisite, you will not achieve the maximum benefits and some concepts will be difficult to comprehend. A self-paced e-learning version of this course is available with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub (Professional or IoT and Digital Supply Chain solution edition).
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com