The Importance of Patient Engagement Portals
Many of the Meaningful Use measures relate to the patient and both collecting and providing patient data. Healthcare providers face a challenge in that much of the information required is stored in multiple hospital systems, each with its own security and user interface. This creates a barrier for patients and their families and makes it difficult for them to navigate the different systems and online presences within a single organization.
To solve this problem the development team at Dunn Solutions designed a Patient Engagement Portal based on a proven open source enterprise Java platform. Our healthcare portal drives and builds patient engagement by providing a seamless, branded, and customized experience for patients on both traditional desktop and mobile devices. Leveraging the power of our Patient Engagement Tools can help hospitals meet measures relating to the Meaningful Use stages.
Your Patient Portal System Can Include:
- Single Sign On (SSO) to multiple EHR and Lab Systems
- eVisit / remote telemedicine integration with online payment
- Core Interaction Features
- View test results from multiple lab systems in a single view
- Schedule appointments through a unified calendar
- View and track health related information
- Preventive Care Portal
- Provide targeted information to patients based on patient specific conditions
- Patient Education
- Drug Side-Effect Tracking portal