Learn how to design, administer, and plan with BPC Standard.
Who Should Attend?
Project Team Members
IT Support Team Members
Advanced Business Analysts
Business Process Owners / Team Leads / Power Users
Program / Project Managers
Recommended: Experience with BW.
What You Will Learn:
1) Overview of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation Version 11.0
a) Overview and Architecture
b) Describing BPC Components
a) Creating Environments
b) Designing and Managing Dimensions
c) Designing and Managing Models
d) Designing and Maintaining Security
e) Maintaining Administration Parameters
3) Data Analysis with the EPM Add-In
a) Connecting to the SAP EPM Add-In Interface
b) Creating Reports Using the SAP EPM Add-In
c) Creating Input Forms
4) Data Acquisition Using the SAP EPM Add-In
a) Using the Data Manager
b) Creating Packages with Prompts
c) Importing Flat File Data
d) Advanced conversion and transformations
e) Building Package Links
f) Importing Master, Hierarchy, transaction Data from BW
g) Delta Imports
h) Running Packages via Process Chains
a) Creating Logic Scripts
b) Building Advanced Logic Scripts
c) Configuring Logic Scripts in Batch Mode
d) Creating Dimension Formulas
e) Making Advanced Calculations
f) Managing Comment Data
6) Business Process Flows and Work Status
a) Configuring Work Status
b) Defining and Using a Business Process Flow from Excel
c) Building Custom Menus
7) Implementation and Case Study
a) Project Planning and Business Requirements
b) Configure a Cost Center Accounting Planning Scenario
• This course is revevant for the following SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) applications:
o SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver 10.x
o SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP BW/4HANA 11.0
Course based on software release: SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA
Course notes and announcements:
1) Participants of this class will learn all of the key design, administation and planning skills that apply to the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation(BPC Standard), version for SAP NetWeaver, and version for SAP BW/4HANA.
2) Participants of this class will learn architecture and administration including environments, dimensions, properties, hierarchies, models, connecting and planning in the EPM add-in, security, performance optimization, HANA optimization settings, administration parameters, activity and data audit, transports, project implementations, and validating member combinations.
3) Participants will learn how to position calculation options, script logic syntax, scoping, loops, variables, time offsets, allocations, debug, performance tuning, running script logic real time and in data manager packages in batch mode, business add ins (BAdIs), dimension member formulas using a cost center based scenario.
4) Participants will learn how to use the data manager, add and configure new packages, run BW master data imports for members, attributes, and hierarchies including time dependent hierarchies, flat file imports, infoProvider imports, delta imports, debugging, and running data manager packages from process chains. The data load activities include an end2end look at the entire data flow all the way back into ECC tables, BW Modeling Perspective data flow objects, and then into BPC data manager using a cost center based scenario.
5) Participants will learn how to configure business process flows for planning, work status, and custom menus. The course concepts culminate in an end to end cost center accounting planning planning scenario.
6) This course is revevant for the following SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) applications: o SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver 10.x o SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP BW/4HANA 11.0
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org