Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(BIT300) Application Link Enabling (ALE) Technology
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: Basic knowledge of the SAP R/3 system, such as that gained from attending SAPTEC Fundamentals of SAP Web AS
- 1. Basic principles of ALE and IDocs
- 2. Master data distribution using the material master as an example
- 3. EDI using an order as an example
- 4. Business processes (with a synchronous and asynchronous BAPI call) using the transfer of travel expenses from the travel expense management system to accounting
- 5. Ensuring ongoing operation
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org