Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(BW305) SAP Business Warehouse Query Design and Analysis
Have a question? Contact Us
- This course gives you the knolwedge to create query definitions using the Bex Query and to make them available for OLAP Analysis.
- Essential: Basic knowledge of Data Warehousing
- Recommended: Experience and sound knowledge of the subject matter in at least one SAP; ERP application course"
- 1. Data Warehousing
- o Describing Data Warehousing
- o Describing Data Warehouse Architecture
- o Using Reporting Tools
- 2. Navigation Options in Reports
- o Using the Navigation Options in Reports
- o Saving Analysis Views and Workbooks
- 3. Simple Queries
- o Creating Simple Queries
- o Finding a Query
- o Filtering Query Definition Data
- o Configuring Query Properties
- 4. Key Figures and Structures in Queries
- o Creating Restricted Key Figures
- o Creating Calculated Key Figures
- o Creating a New Formula with Boolean Operators
- o Configuring Properties of Key Figures
- o Using Exception and Nested Exception Aggregation
- 5. Queries with Multiple Structures
- o Creating Structures
- o Resolving Formula Collision
- o Designing Detailed Queries with the Cell Editor
- 6. Characteristics and Hierarchies in Queries
- o Configuring the Properties of Characteristics
- o Running Display and Navigation Attribute Queries
- o Adding Hierarchies to Reports
- o Using Hierarchies and Structures
- o Adding External Hierarchies to a Report
- o Creating External Hierarchies
- 7. Variables in Queries
- o Using Variables
- o Creating Characteristic Value and Text Variables in Queries
- o Creating Hierarchy and Hierarchy Node Variables in Queries
- o Creating Formula Variables in Queries
- o Activating Business Content Variables
- 8. Exceptions and Conditions in Queries
- o Creating Exceptions in Query Design
- o Creating Conditions in Query Design
- 9. Report-Report Interface
- o Using the Report-Report Interface
- 10. Query Performance Optimization
- o Optimizing Query Performance
- o Configuring Query Read Mode
- o Using Performance Monitoring Tools
- 11. Queries Management and Authorizations Overview
- o Managing Query Objects
- o Describing Authorizations
- 12. Reporting Options
- o Outlining Reporting Options for SAP BW
- • This course focuses on BEx query design. SAP BusinessObjects Analysis is the tool that is used for query execution.
- • Course material also available as flipbook in Learning Hub
Course notes and announcments:
1) This course gives you the knolwedge to create query definitions using the Bex Query and to make them available for OLAP Analysis.
2) This course focuses on BEx query design. SAP BusinessObjects Analysis is the tool that is used for query execution.
3) Course material also available as flipbook in Learning Hub
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org