1) Describe the big picture of the SAP Data Services
2) Describe the architecture of SAP Data Services
3) Describe the order of installation steps of SAP Data Services
4) Process the Pre-Installation checklist
5) List the necessary permissions to install the SAP data services
6) List the necessary post-installation activities
7) Configure datastores and the use of them
8) Understand the use of file formats
9) Navigate to the Data Services Management Console
10) Schedule a job
11) Explain the major components of Data Services monitoring
12) Explain the Authorization Concept used in SAP Data Services
13) Explain the Security Concept of SAP Data Services
14) Explain the use and built of the Central Repository
15) List the processes of performance optimization
16) Explain best practices of implementing SAP Data Services
Who Should Attend?
Help Desk/CoE Support
Recommended: Understanding of data handling and administration in SAP Solutions
What You Will Learn:
1) SAP Data Services Introduction and Architecture
2) SAP Data Services Installation
3) Database and file integration
4) SAP Data Services Management Console
5) Security Model
6) Multi user development
7) Performance and Scalability
Course Based on Software Release: Data Services 4.2 SP10
Course notes and announcements:
1) This course will give you deep knowledge about SAP Data Services, such as installation, scheduling, security and configuration.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com