1) Use Address Cleanse Transforms to parse, standardize, cleanse and enhance address records
2) Use Data Cleanse Transforms to parse, standardize, cleanse and enhance data records
3) Use the Match Transform to match and consolidate data records
4) Use the Text Data Processing Entity Extraction Transform to parse unstructured data for analysis and reporting
Who Should Attend?
Data Consultant / Manager
Essential: DS10 Data Services
What You Will Learn:
1) Overview: Data Services Data Quality Management
a) Define Data Quality Management
2) Data Quality Transforms
a) Defining Data Quality Processes
3) Use Addresss Cleanse Transforms
a) Preparing Data for Address Cleanse
b) Using Address Cleanse Transforms
4) Data Cleanse Transforms
a) Parsing for Data Cleanse
b) Using Data Cleanse Transforms
5) Match and Consolidate Data
a) Determining the Need for Record Deduplication
b) Using the Match Wizard
c) Configuring the Match Transform
d) Performing Post-Match Processing
e) Consolidating Matching Records
f) Using Advanced Match Strategies
6) Text Data Processing
a) Using Text Data Processing
Course Based on Software Release: SAP Data Services 4.2 SP10
Course notes and announcements:
1) In Data Services-Data Quality Management, you will learn about cleansing and standardizing address data and non-address data such as names and phone numbers and matching and consolidating records. You will also learn how to parse data from unstructured text such as emails to provide useful and reportable data. As a business benefit, by being able to create efficient data quality projects, you can use the transformed data to help improve operational and supply chain efficiencies, enhance customer relationships, create new revenue opportunities, and optimize return on investment from enterprise applications.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com