Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(WNAMMA) Materials Management Certification Prep
Have a question? Contact Us
- To help prepare you for the Procurement Certification through an intensive review of the exam topics and quizzes.
- Essential: * The relevant courses and e-Learnings for each topic area on the C_TSCM52_66 certification.
- 4 day review consisting of the following topics:
- Explain the Subcontracting and Consignment Process
- Explains Goods Receipts, Goods Issues, Transfer Postings and Special Inventory Processes
- Explain the Basics of PO, Goods Receipt and Invoice
- Define Organization Levels and set up Material and Vendor Master Records
- Explain Requisitions and Follow-on Documents
- Explain the configuration settings for Vendor Master, material Master and Organization levels
- Explain the MRP Parameters in Configuration and Application sides
- Describe account determination and valuation
- Describe Invoice Blocks, Subsequent Debits/Credits, Tolerances and Special Settings for LIV
- Describe invoice tolerances and Unplanned delivery costs
- Explain Movement Types, Documents and Plant Parameters
- Describe Solution Manager, Netweaver Portal and Enhancement packs
- Exam on last day of the workshop:
- SAP Certified Application Associate - Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6 (C_TSCM52_66)
Course notes and announcements:
1) This workshop is not a replacement for the courses you must attend to acquire the required knowledge for this certification.
2) Participants are expected to study outside of classroom hours throughout the week as part of the preparation for the exam on the last day.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org