Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(SCM230) Supply Network Planning (APO SNP)
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: SCM200 Business Processes in Planning (SAP SCM), SCM221 Features and Functions of Demand Planning, SCM212 Integrated Supply Chain Modeling.
- Recommended: SCM220 Demand Planning
- Overview of Supply Chain Planning in SAP SCM (APO), Integration with Demand Planning (DP) and Production Planning (PP/DS)
- Overview of exchanging master and transaction data with SAP ECC
- Master data for supply network planning, interchangeability and shelf live
- Configuring Supply Network Planning and interactive planning using planning books and macros
- Introduction to the Planner Home Page (EhP 3)
- Collaborative Supply Planning (supplier and manufacturer exchange data over the Internet)
- Integrated exception management in the alert monitor
- Discussions about the different planning methods: Heuristic including capacity leveling, optimization, capable-to-match, and VMI.
- Standard and advanced Cross-location safety stock planning
- Deployment: Implementing stock transport requisitions into manageable stock transport orders. Calculating and optimizing short-term replenishment plans for distribution centers and customers
- Transport Load Builder (TLB): Grouping stock transfers by threshold values for volumes, weight and pallets.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org