Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(AC805) Cash Management
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: Practical knowledge of SAP Financial Accounting
- Recommended: AC010 Business Processes in Financial Accounting; Experience with the SAP system (application and Customizing
- Short-term financial budgeting - daily financial status (calculation of daily balances based on value dates)
- Manual memo records
- Manual check deposit (design entry screens, create posting rules)
- Electronic and manual bank statement (application and Customizing; company-specific posting rules and account determination)
- Medium-term financial budgeting – liquidity forecast (projection of cash flows, taking account of payment history; integration with logistics data and financial transactions)
- Account clearing
This course also discusses the functions of the following SAP releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/ 2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com