Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(SCM610) Delivery Processing in SAP ERP
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: SCM600 Processes in Sales & Distribtion; SCM601 Logistics Execution
- Recommended; SCM605 Sales
- Idea and Function of the Delivery Document
- Explaining the Concept and Structure of the Delivery Document
- Basic Organizational Units for the Delivery Process
- Maintaining the Organizational Units for Delivery Processes
- Controlling Deliveries
- Controlling Delivery Documents
- The Goods Issue Process Based on the Delivery
- Adjusting Automatic Determination of Relevant Fields for Outbound Delivery Creation
- Adjusting Delivery and Transportation Scheduling
- Processing Outbound Deliveries
- Using the Outbound Delivery Monitor
- Processes and Functions based on the Delivery
- Picking Outbound Deliveries
- Packing Materials
- Handling Goods Issues
- Using Special Functions in Deliveries
- Further Application Areas of the Delivery Document
- Transferring Stock Between Plants
- Performing Goods Receipts Using Deliveries
- Specified Delivery Scenario
- Setting Up a Specified Delivery Scenario
Course notes and announcements:
1) This course covers the customizing settings of delivery documents and the set-up of corresponding functions.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com