Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(AR210) SAP Ariba Contract Management: Creating Contracts
Have a question? Contact Us
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Preparing a Workspace
- 3. Author the Main Agreement
- 4. Review & Negotiate Contract Documents
- 5. Approve & Finalize Contract Workspace
- 6. Amend & Manage Contract Workspace
- 7. Contract Requests
- 8. Run Prepackaged Reports
Course notes and announcements:
1) In this two day course, contract authors learn how to use the SAP Ariba Contracts solution to create and manage contract agreements. Through a combination of lecture, demonstration, and lab exercises, the course covers all processes of a typical contract agreement, including creating, processing, negotiating, approving, amending and closing the contract agreement. Students learn how the clause library and project templates expedite the contract creation process while simultaneously insures conformance to their organization’s business processes. Other topics include how to search the SAP Ariba Contracts repository, as well as how to run prepackaged contract workspace reports. Lab exercises are highly emphasized to provide significant hands-on experience in the classroom.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com