Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(AC200) Basics of Customizing for Financial Accounting: GL, AR, AP
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: AC010 or AC010E; Basic knowledge of financial accounting
- Core Financial Accounting (FI) Configuration
- Managing Organizational Units in Financial Accounting (FI)
- Checking the Basic Settings in New General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
- Outlining the Variant Principle
- Managing Fiscal Year Variants
- Identifying the Basic Functionality of Currency Keys and Exchange Rate Types
- Master Data
- Maintaining General Ledger (G/L) Accounts
- Creating Profit Centers and Segments
- Managing Customer and Vendor Accounts
- Document Control
- Configuring the Header and Line Items of Financial Accounting (FI) Documents
- Managing Posting Periods
- Managing Posting Authorizations
- Creating Simple Documents in FI
- Posting Control
- Analyzing Document Splitting
- Maintaining Default Values
- Configuring Change Control
- Configuring Document Reversal
- Configuring Payment Terms and Cash Discounts
- Maintaining Taxes and Tax Codes
- Posting Cross-Company Code Transactions
- Configuring Real-Time Integration
- Financial Document Clearing
- Performing Open Item Clearing
- Managing Payment Differences
- Managing Exchange Rate Differences
- SAP Simple Finance Add-on for SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA®
- Outlining the Benefits of the SAP Simple Finance Add-On
- The course works with activated new General Ledger Accounting.
Course notes and announcements:
1) This course is the essential prerequisite for most follow-on training in financial accounting. This course provides the mandatory foundation knowledge required in order to understand and configure business processes for the SAP ERP application financials module in the areas of general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable accounting.
2) The course works with activated new General Ledger Accounting.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com