This course will prepare you to:
1. Preparing the Main Agreement
2. Clause library benefits and overview
3. Review and restructure current Word files for optimal clause library usage
4. Setting up the clause library folder structure
5. Three ways to load clauses into the clause library
6. Clause usage types
7. Deleting/Updating clauses
8. Searching for clauses
9. Creating a clause library in a production environment
Who Should Attend?
Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
Recommended: AR210, AR711, AR230
What You Will Learn:
2. Preparing the Main Agreement
3. Clause Library Overview
4. Managing the Clause Library
5. Best Practices
Course based on software release: SAP Ariba Contracts
Course notes and announcements:
1) In this one day course, students learn how to create a Main Agreement template and load it into a Contract Workspace template. You also learn how to create, use, and manage the clause library within the SAP Ariba Contracts solution. Topics include the best practice for identifying common clauses to add to the clause library, how to bulk-load existing clauses into the library, and how to structure the library for ease of use. Students also learn how changes to the clause library affect templates. The course includes lecture, demonstrations, best practice guidelines, and lab exercises that cover all processes required to set up, edit, and use the clause library.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 1 day instructor led course qualifies for 8 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com