Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(PLM305) Managing Technical Objects
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: PLM300/PL300e Business Processes in Plant Maintenance
- 1) Functional Locations - advanced functions
- 2) Equiment - advanced functions
- 3) Linear Asset Management
- 4) Classification
- 5) Bill of Material (BOM)
- 6) Serial Numbers
- 7) Measurement points and Counters
- 1) This course is a common course of curricula SAP Enterprise Asset Management and SAP Customer Service.
Course notes and announcements:
1) This course is a common course of curricula SAP Enterprise Asset Management and SAP Customer Service.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org