Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(6188) Implementing & Maintaining MS SQL Server 2008 Reporting (M6236)
Have a question? Contact Us
- Exposure to creating reports in Microsoft Access or other third-party reporting products such as Crystal Reports
- Conceptual understanding of the push and pull distribution/subscription paradigm
- Experience navigating the Microsoft Windows Server environmen
- 1. SQL Server Reporting Services and its components
- 2. Create a Reporting Services report
- 3. Enhance a Reporting Services report
- 4. Create and manipulate data sets
- 5. Use report models to implement reporting for business users
- 6. Configure report publishing and execution settings
- 7. Implement subscriptions for reports
- 8. Administer Reporting Services
- 9. Implement custom Reporting Services applications
This course incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product (OMLP):
6236:Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services.
* Terms and conditions may apply. Learn more about our Microsoft training exclusives by contacting email@example.com
Get engaging and impactful live, instructor-led training, regardless of your location.
Our Virtual Classroom Live online training format combines premium skills development technologies and our industry-leading instructors, content, exercises and peer collaboration to ensure that you get the highest quality professional development experience possible. Gain the skills and expertise that matter from the convenience of your home, work or wherever you have an Internet connection.
Engage with your instructor and fellow students via a learning platform and course material designed to ensure a stimulating and productive skills development experience.
Choose from sessions across a variety of time zones for training options that suit your schedule. Save time, money and effort without sacrificing learning quality by accessing our expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an Internet connection.
Attend from your PC, Mac or any iOS/Android tablet or smartphone. Connect with the class through your device audio or via toll-free phone number†, depending on available technologies and your interaction preferences.