Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 Fundamentals and Best Practices (MOB01)
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: None
- Recommended: General understanding of the mobility market.
- Enterprise Mobility
- Evaluating Mobility as a Solution
- Identifying Enterprise Mobility Challenges and Requirements
- Building a Mobility Ecosystem
- Mobility Strategy
- Defining a Mobility Strategy
- Calculating the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Value of Mobility
- Mobility Use Cases
- Evaluating Use Cases for SAP Gateway Environments
- Evaluating Use Cases for Native Mobile Application Environments
- Evaluating Use Cases for Hybrid Mobile Application Environments
- Evaluating Use Cases for Metadata-Type Mobile Application Environments
- Evaluating Use Cases for mCommerce Mobility Environments
- Evaluating Use Cases for SAP Fiori Applications
- Evaluating Use Cases for Mobile Business Intelligence Environments
- Identifying the Requirements for a Mobility Project Team
- User Experience Design for Mobile Applications
- Describing SAP User Experience Strategies
- Explaining SAP Fiori Design Principles
- Determining the Requirements of a Successful Mobile Application
- Designing User Interfaces for Mobile Applications
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- Managing Enterprise Mobility
- Managing Devices and Applications
- Protecting Mobile Applications
- Managing Mobile Content
- Mobile Risk Analysis and Security
- Analyzing Risks
- Managing Mobile Security
- Stakeholder Enablement
- Preparing Stakeholders for Mobility
- This course can be delivered both in a classroom and virtually.
- Course material is also available in the SAP Learning Hub.
Course notes and announcements:
1) This course is an introduction to the SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 and the ancillary mobility solutions that support SAP’s mobility strategy and technologies relevant to Enterprise Mobility in the industry today. It identifies the best practices in the technical and strategic management of an end-to-end enterprise Mobility strategy, whereby participants will learn how to identify mobility opportunities and make strategic decisions about unwiring their organization and business. Participants will explore the many options of building a thorough Mobility Strategy based on SAP Mobile Platform and other SAP mobility solutions.
2) The course will explain the best practices learned by SAP’s own consultants and partners when implementing the core SAP Mobile platform options, open standards such as OData and HTML5, as well as other mobility components such as SAP Gateway, SAP Mobile BI, SAP Mobiliser (SMP’s mCommerce solution), and so on. Participants will learn how to set up a mCoE project team for enterprise mobility, and make well- informed choices as to device platform support and general infrastructure, design and architecture requirements for mobile. The learning exercises are based on current use case scenarios, and will allow participants to undergo the mobility journey while exploring the extensive palette of SAP Mobile Platform solutions, services and apps.
3) This course can be delivered both in a classroom and virtually. Course material is also available in the SAP Learning Hub.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com