Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(2413) TOGAF® for Practitioners Level 1&2
Have a question? Contact Us
- The TOGAF® 9 Components
- Architecture Development Method
- The Enterprise Continuum
- The Architecture Repository
- The Architecture Content Framework
- The Architecture Content Metamodel
- The Preliminary Phase
- Architecture Governance
- Business Scenarios
- Stakeholder Management
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- Building Blocks and the ADM
- Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
- Phase A: Architecture Vision
- Phase B: Business Architecture
- Catalogs, Diagrams, and Matrices
- Phase C: Information Systems Architectures
- Data Architecture
- Catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams
- Applications Architecture
- Catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- Foundation Architecture
- Phase D: Technology Architecture
- Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
- Migration Planning Techniques
- Phase E: Opportunities and Solutions
- Phase F: Migration Planning
- Phase G: Implementation Governance
- Phase H: Architecture Change Management
- ADM Requirements Management
- Architecture Partitioning
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM:
- Iteration and Levels
- Architecture Maturity Models
- Architecture Skills Framework
- Case study
TOGAF®, an Open Group standard, is a proven enterprise architecture methodology and framework used by the world's leading organizations to improve business efficiency. TOGAF® helps practitioners avoid being locked into proprietary methods, utilize resources more efficiently and effectively, and realize a greater return on investment. TOGAF® is an industry-standard architecture framework that may be used freely by your organization to develop an information systems architecture. This is a highly interactive, BYOD course that requires classroom students to bring a notebook computer or tablet in order to access digital components of the courseware. Digital components include the ADM application, practice exams, module summary e-Learning content, and some course materials.
In this course, you will gain the knowledge needed to prepare for and achieve both TOGAF® 9.2 Level 1 certification, known as TOGAF® Standard Version 9.2 Foundation, and TOGAF® Level 2 certification, known as TOGAF® Standard Version 9.2 Certified. You will learn the technology, structure, and concepts of TOGAF® 9.2. In addition to gaining the knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF® Standard Version 9.2, you will learn to analyze and apply this knowledge.
During the course, you will receive a voucher allowing you to schedule the TOGAF® Standard Version 9.2 Level 1 and Level 2 certification exam. You will schedule the exams through a Pearson Vue Test Center of your choice. The TOGAF® Standard Version 9.2 Level 1 certification exam is a 60-minute closed book exam. The TOGAF® Level 2 certification exam is a 90-minute open book exam. You must pass the exams to achieve certification.
This TOGAF® for Practitioners Level 1&2 course is accredited by The Open Group.
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
RELATED CERTIFICATIONS: TOGAF Certification
FOLLOW-ON COURSES: Data Modeling; Use Case Modeling
Get engaging and impactful live, instructor-led training, regardless of your location.
Our Virtual Classroom Live online training format combines premium skills development technologies and our industry-leading instructors, content, exercises and peer collaboration to ensure that you get the highest quality professional development experience possible. Gain the skills and expertise that matter from the convenience of your home, work or wherever you have an Internet connection.
Engage with your instructor and fellow students via a learning platform and course material designed to ensure a stimulating and productive skills development experience.
Choose from sessions across a variety of time zones for training options that suit your schedule. Save time, money and effort without sacrificing learning quality by accessing our expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an Internet connection.
Attend from your PC, Mac or any iOS/Android tablet or smartphone. Connect with the class through your device audio or via toll-free phone number†, depending on available technologies and your interaction preferences.
* Terms and conditions may apply. Learn more about our Microsoft training exclusives by contacting email@example.com