Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
SAP Digital Boardroom in a Nutshell openSAP (eLearning)
Have a question? Contact Us
- To create the content for SAP Digital Boardroom, you need to attend the openSAP course Implementation of SAP BusinessObjects Cloud (formerly Implementation of SAP Cloud for Analytics)
- To use SAP Digital Boardroom, the openSAP course Implementation of SAP
- One of the most critical activities for companies is to leverage innovation as fast and easily as possible. With SAP BusinessObjects Cloud and SAP Digital Boardroom, we offer an end-to-end analytics solution in the cloud that enables our customers to use innovation directly.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud for BI, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud for planning, and SAP BusinessObjects Cloud for predictive analytics are the main solutions in SAP BusinessObjects Cloud. SAP Digital Boardroom itself is an application that sits on top of them.
- Value driver trees, planning and predictive scenarios, and visualizations are prepared in SAP BusinessObjects Cloud. Together, you can put them in stories that are the basis for SAP Digital Boardroom.
- SAP Digital Boardroom contains 3 screens: The Overview screen, Context screen, and the Main & Exploration screen. The main aim of SAP Digital Boardroom is to give you a 360° view of your enterprise in real time. High-level as well as detail-level information is available to (executive) management members at all times (24/7). The capabilities of SAP BusinessObjects Cloud and SAP Digital Boardroom allow you to drill down directly into the details, and if something changes at line item level, you can see the impact on the aggregated view in real time. It gives you the chance to align executive decisions on one single source of truth using intuitive visualizations based on business units.
- In this course, you’ll learn the steps you need to take to prepare a board meeting using SAP Digital Boardroom.
- The course will cover the following topics:
- Unit 1: Introduction to SAP Digital Boardroom
- Unit 2: Enhanced Capabilities of SAP Digital Boardroom
- Unit 3: Collaboration Scenarios
- Unit 4: Board Meeting Leveraging SAP Digital Boardroom
- Unit 5: SAP Digital Boardroom Demonstration
The course comprises video lectures, self-tests, a read only discussion forum, and a Final Exam or Record of Achievement with openSAP, course reactivation option.
Video Lectures: Video lectures of approximately 15 minutes are released through the course, you can view them any time or download them for offline viewing.
Self-Tests: After each video unit, you will have the opportunity to test your knowledge. The results of the self-tests are not recorded, and you can attempt the questions as often as you wish.
Final Exam: To earn a record of achievement, you will also be required to complete a final exam based on the content delivered during the course. The final exam is worth 50% of the overall score towards the record of achievement. You can access all graded assignments and earn a Record of Achievement with openSAP, course reactivation option.
Learning Progress: To earn a confirmation of participation, you will need to watch the videos and complete the self-tests. To ensure your learning progress is complete, please access each section of the horizontal navigational bar.
The systems are free-of-charge.