Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(ACT200) Agile Project Delivery
Have a question? Contact Us
- * Basic understanding of SAP implementation projects
- * ACT1CL: SAP Activate Methodology - Introduction * ACT100 (classroom) or ACT10E (e-learning)
- The Basics
- Agile and SCRUM 101
- Introduction to SAP Activate
- Agile Project Fit
- Starting Agile
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Agile Project Organisation in a scaled agile environment
- Prepare Agile Project
- Explore Phase Overview
- Create Product Backlog
- Definition of Done
- Iterative Build
- Release Planning
- Sprint Cycle
- Testing and Deploy
- Summary of Key Points
- Summary and Key Points
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Use Cases
- Agile Fit Questions
- Agile Lean Design Templates
- Agile and SAP Solution Manager
- This course offers a great balance between theoretical knowledge and practical exercises on project case studies, to allow student to gain a higher understanding of how to use agile techniques on SAP projects. Participants will not only learn a wide-range of concepts, but will have the opportunity to practice them in a safe and informative classroom environment.
Course notes and announcements:
In this highly interactive class, you gain knowledge on how to use agile techniques in SAP projects. This course complements agile courses from other providers, like Scaled Agile, Certified Scrum Master and/or PMI- ACP training.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com