Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(TADM55) SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04 Installation & Administration
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: TADM10 and TADM12
- Recommended: HA100 and Knowledge in database administration
- SAP HANA Introduction
- Installation sizing and OS preparations
- SAP HANA installation and upgrade
- SAP HANA architecture and deployment options
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP10 installation and configuration
- SAP HANA Administration tools
- Post installation steps
- Database administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SPS10
- Database backup and recovery
- SAP HANA Security
- Maintaining user and authorizations
- The content of this course is equivalent to course HA200, except topics SAP HANA table administration, encryption, and auditing, which are not covered.
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination, we recommend that you consolidate the content in your own time after the course.
Course notes and announcements:
This course is also available as a test system within SAP Live Access. Learn more.
This course covers all key capabilities of SAP HANA database system administration at a detailed level. Through the lectures and exercises you will learn how to install, update and operate an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04 database using SAP HANA Cockpit 2.0 SP10. You install an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03 database system and update it to SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04.
The course covers the most important database administration tasks of an SAP HANA system administrator. During the course, you will learn details about starting and stopping, changing the configuration parameters, monitoring the database, backup and recovery and troubleshoot of a multitenant SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04 database system.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org