Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(HUB320) SAP Learning System Access, 20-Hour Usage
Have a question? Contact Us
|Location:||Date||Guaranteed to Run:|
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional availability: email@example.com
- SAP Learning System Access is available as an additional purchase option for subscribers of SAP Learning Hub to gain hands-on practice. All subscribers of any of the following editions of SAP Learning Hub, private or public cloud version, are el
- 20 hours of usage time per one year of subscription (respectively calculated pro-rata for the given subscription term).
- Option to use any of the available system environments.
- Live, hands-on access to SAP learning systems for hands-on experience and experimentation.
- System environments support exercises and solutions of corresponding course e-books.
- For an overview of currently available system environments please see in the SAP Learning System Access portal.
SAP Learning System Access gives access to live, preconfigured learning system environments to practice and build SAP software knowledge and skills.
The system environments are tailored to support the corresponding training courses and allow exploration beyond the scope of a course.
The 20-hour usage option of SAP Learning System Access provides 20 hours usage time in the system environment per one year of subscription.
All SAP Live Access, SAP Online Knowledge Products, SAP eLearning, and SAP Learning Hub sessions are non-refundable.