Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(E2E110) Application Operations in SAP Solution Manager
Have a question? Contact Us
- Knowledge about SAP AS architecture
- Basic knowledge of SAP Solution Manager * Recommended
- E2E040 Digital transformation with SAP Solution
- SM100 SAP Solution Manager Configuration
- Application Operations-Process overview
- Monitoring and Alerting Infrastructure (MAI) in SAP Solution Manager for proactive problem detection
- Notification Management
- Work Modes and IT Calendar
- Service Availability Management
- End-to-End Change Diagnostics
- End-to-End Workload Analysis
- End-to-End Trace Analysis
- End-to-End Exception Analysis and Exception Management
- CA Introscope for component-specific diagnostics
- Java Memory Analysis
- Using the Guided Procedures Browser
- Creation of customer own Guided Procedures
- EarlyWatch Alerts for long-term performance analysis
- Application specific Dashboards
- Customer specific Dashboards with the Dashboard Builder
- Extractor Framework and Housekeeping in SAP Solution Manager
- Course material is only available in English language
- The course does not introduce SAP Solution Manager fundamentals
- The course does not introduce the installation and setup process of SAP Solution Manager and Monitoring and Alerting infrastructure
Course notes and announcements:
The course will provide you with an overview of the key functions of Application Operations in SAP Solution Manager. Participants will learn how to use the Monitoring tools in SAP Solution Manager to detect problems in their IT landscape quicker. The capabilities of SAP Solution Manager for supporting customers in regular administration tasks will be demonstrated including the usage and creation of Guided Procedures. Root cause analysis is a key requirement for efficient support of IT solutions and a superior method for resolving problems in a heterogeneous IT landscape quickly and permanently. Customers will learn how to perform End-to End and component specific Root Cause Analysis with the diagnostics tools in SAP Solution Manager. By leveraging the training SAP provides for end-to-end solution operations support, customers are able to resolve problems faster, the availability of their IT solutions goes up, and the amount of work involved for their IT organization goes down, all of which results in lower cost of ownership.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org