Describe and identify SAP Commerce Cloud features and user interfaces from a functional perspective.
Who Should Attend?
Functional consultants / Business analysts
Key users / end usersQA managers / Testers
Essential: Fundamental understanding of web technologies and e-commerce concepts
What You Will Learn:
a) Major Modules and Accelerators
b) Business User Interfaces
3) Product Content Management
a) Catalogs and Products
b) Digital Asset Management
c) Exercise: PCM
4) Web Content Management
a) SmartEdit – Content Management System
b) Hands on exercise: SmartEdit
d) Exercise: Personalization
b) Exercise: Search
d) Cart Features and Checkout Types
e) Promotions and Coupons
f) Exercise: Promotions & Coupons
b) Cart & Checkout
c) Customer Support
d) Order Management Module
e) Exercise: Customer Support
a) Integration Scenarios and Tools
c) Web Services
e) Customer Data Cloud
f) Context Driven Services
8) Essential Foundation
a) Installation of SAP Commerce
b) Data Modeling
g) Exercise: Workflow
9) Good to Know
a) Application Lifecycle Framework
e) SAP Commerce Cloud
f) Optional / Q&A topics:
g) Container Support
j) Industry Specific Accelerators
10) Additional Reading: Business Analyst
Course based on software release: SAP Commerce Cloud 1808; Java version 8
Course notes and announcements:
1) In this course, participants will learn about SAP Commerce features, concepts, and user interfaces from a functional perspective to get an all-round view of the software. This course contains demonstrations by trainers as well as hands-on exercises for course participants. The course is valid for both the on-premise and cloud version of SAP Commerce.
DISCLAIMERS: 2) We recommend that you use your own machine for the best training experience. Please note the on-site training and technical equipment requirements for this course via this link.
3) SAP Customer Experience Wiki / Help Access is only available for official SAP customers and partners – i.e. customers and partners who have bought SAP software. Course participants who are independent learners do NOT receive access to the SAP Customer Experience Wiki and the SAP Hybris Help. Access is not a mandatory part of this course but is mandatory if you plan to study for certification.
4) Follow these links for registration information: Wiki / Help.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.