Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(SCM220) Demand Planning (APO DP)
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: SCM200 Business Processes in Planning (SAP SCM)
- 1) Overview of demand planning concepts and data structures
- 2) Transferring aggregated historical data to the internal BW of SAP APO)
- 3) Generating master data (characteristics combinations and proportional factors)
- 4) Configuring Demand Planning using planning areas, planning object structures, planning books and macros
- 5) Generating your own alerts using macros
- 6) Interactive and collaborative Demand Planning Demand planning using statistical forecasting, causal analyses, and composite forecasting
- 7) Promotion planning and lifecycle planning
- 8) Mass processing of planning activities in the background
- 9) Releasing the Demand Planning results as planned independent requirements to SAP SCM and SAP ECC.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com