1) Describe the Yard Logistics system environment,
2) Understand the master data and organizational elements required by the Yard Logistics component,
3) Use the graphical Yard Layout to process yard tasks,
4) Outline the various documents used within the Yard Logistics application processes,
5) Describe the Check In, Check Out and additional processes and related documents in Yard Logistics,
6) Explain the integration capabilities to SAP Transportation Management, SAP Extended Warehouse Management and SAP ECC
7) Understand integration capabilities to the SAP Leonardo portfolio and the benefits for the yard processes
Who Should Attend?
Business Process Architect/ Consultant
Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
Essential: SAP129 – SAP Navigation
Recommended: EWM100 – Processes in SAP EWM - Overview
What You Will Learn:
1) Introduction to SAP Yard Logistics
2) Unit 1: Yard Logistics Introduction
a) Why use Yard Management?
b) The SAP solutions for Yard Management
c) Organizational Units and Structure
d) Yard Logistics Master Data
3) Unit 2: Graphical Yard Layout
a) Yard Layout Editor
b) Yard Cockpit
4) Unit 3: Check In and Check Out of Transportation Units
a) Arrival of Transportation Units at the yard
b) Departure of Transportation Units from the yard
5) Unit 4: Execution of Yard Activities
a) What is a yard task and how to use it?
b) Planning of yard activities
c) Communication with process participants
d) Classification of Transportation Units
e) Location Determination
f) Container handling in the Yard
g) Handling of dangerous goods and hazardous substances in the yard
6) Unit 5: Yard Monitoring
a) Loading Appointment List
b) Transportation Unit Overview
c) Fire Department List
d) Alert Monitor
e) Unit 6: Cross Processes
f) Dock Appointment Scheduling (DAS)
g) Billing of Yard Activities
7) Unit 7: Integration Capabilities
a) Integration in SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
b) Integration in SAP Transportation Management (TM)
c) IoT Scenarios
Course based on software release: SAP Yard Logistics 2.0
Course notes and announcements:
1) This course introduces you to the key business processes within SAP Yard Logistics 2.0. Through instructor lectures and demonstrations balanced with extensive system exercises you will gain a thorough understanding of how SAP Yard Logistics 2.0 can support the management of simple and complex yard management projects within your organization.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com