Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(NET313) Floorplan Manager for Web Dynpro ABAP
Have a question? Contact Us
- 1) Introduction to Floorplan Manager (FPM) for Web Dynpro ABAP
- 2) Identifying Web Dynpro ABAP Fundamentals
- 3) FPM Application Development
- 4) Incorporation of Generic UI Building Blocks (GUIBBs)
- 5) Advanced Topics in FPM Application Development
- 6) Additional Processes in FPM Application Development
- • The technology Web Dynpro for ABAP is only available from SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- • FPM for Web Dynpro ABAP is only available from SAP ECC 6.0 EhP 2.
Course notes and announcements:
1) Understand how the Floorplan Manager UI framework is used to easily create highly-configurable and standardized applications, for use in your own custom developments, but also to gain the knowledge necessary to work with Business Suite applications, which are based on the Floorplan Manager framework.
2) The technology Web Dynpro for ABAP is only available from SAP NetWeaver 7.0
3) FPM for Web Dynpro ABAP is only available from SAP ECC 6.0 EhP 2.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
All in person classes are taught by an SAP Certified Instructor and will include both a hard copy and e-book student guide for you to keep. This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional availability: firstname.lastname@example.org