Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(BOAN15) VBA Programming in SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office
Have a question? Contact Us
- * BOAN10
- Introduction to VBA Programming in SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office
- VBA Basics
- Outlining Visual Basic for Applications
- Using Objects, Methods, and Properties
- Using Variables
- Explainng Debugging Mode
- Prepare a Workbook for Business Users
- Showing the Prompt Dialog Using a Macro
- Showing and Hiding Analysis UI Comonents
- Saving Analysis Workbooks with Macros
- Change Filters and Variables via Macros
- Filtering your Analysis Data Source
- Understanding Conditional Statements
- Working with Messages
- Using ActiveX Controls in your Workbook
- Explaining Loop Programming
- Explaining Array Programming
- Changing a Variable Value
- Use Context Senstive Information
- Obtaining Analysis Specific Information for a Cell
- Calling the Member Selector Using VBA
- Using Double Click for Navigation
- Tips and Tricks
- This course is designed for an audience which has no or little knowledge of VBA.
SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3
SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office 2.8
Course notes and announcements:
In this course you will explore the integration of VBA programming with Analysis for Office functionality to provide interaction directly from worksheets.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 1 day instructor led course qualifies for 8 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org