1) Describe the purpose and goals of Employee Central Payroll Control Center
2) Identify the different tools used in the Home page for Employee Central Payroll Control Center
3) Describe the roles of various users within Payroll Control Center
4) Navigate through the Payroll Control Center user interface
5) Define role-based permissions, permission groups, and permission roles
6) Identify permission role types and target populations
7) Set up and assign SAP Payroll Systems
8) Use the Employee Self Service features of Employee Central to enter employee bank data
9) Use the Manager Self Service features to make changes to employee’s payroll-related data
10) Describe employee master data replication from Employee Central to Payroll
Who Should Attend?
Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
Essential: HR800 – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Administration
HR811 – SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Administration
HR801e – SAP Activate for SAP SuccessFactors Customers
What You Will Learn:
Payroll Control Center
Entering and Managing Payroll Data in Employee Central
Managing Employee Data and Transactions
Course based on software release: SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Employee Central Payroll
Course notes and announcements:
1) The SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll Administrator Training course uses the concepts and terminology associated with the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll module and Payroll Control Center to help you develop a working knowledge for use in implementing your payroll management strategy. You will be introduced to payroll roles and process as well as the data required to process payroll. Additionally you will learn how to use Employee Central to complete Employee, Manager, and HR Administrator tasks associated with creating and maintaining the data required for processing payroll. In the course we will focus on the international payroll concepts, the localization will be at the end of this guide. The appendix will also provide some further details for US payroll.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org