You will gain the skills necessary to explain basic functions, features, and terminology of the modules within the SAP SuccessFactors suite.
Who Should Attend?
Application Consultant, Executive Stakeholder, Business Process Owner, Team Lead, Power User
What You Will Learn:
1. Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Admin Interface
2. Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
3. Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
4. Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC)
5. Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
6. Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning (CDP)
7. Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goal Management (PMGM), Calibration, and 360 Reviews
8. Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Succession
9. Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Compensation and Variable Pay
10. Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Reporting
Course based on software release: SAP SuccessFactors Suite
Course notes and announcements:
1) Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses is provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the HR Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub.
2) This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as private instructor led delivery (customer-specific training). For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
3) This course is also offered as a public instructor led course. To view availability for this offering and purchase, please select your desired country from the homepage https://training.sap.com/ homepage.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 0 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org