Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(AC205) Financial Closing
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: Attendance in AC010 or AC010e ? AC200 Accounting Customizing I: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Month and year-end closing in Financial Accounting
- Financial statements and profit and loss statements
- Preparatory closing postings in Logistics and Financial Accounting
- Configuration of periodic closing activities in Financial Accounting
- Technical and organizational activities and documentary steps
- Monitoring closing operations using the Financial Closing Cockpit
- Inter-Company Reconciliation
- Financial Statement creation business processes
- Due to the wide variety of topics covered in this course, thorough accounting knowledge is required.
- Material valuation is covered in detail in course CA535 (Material Valuation).
- SAP Central Process Scheduling by Redwood (SAP CPS) in relation to the Financial Closing Cockpit is not part of this course.
- This course features a high level of individual participation. AC205 demonstrates business processes and offers exercises on the basis of new General Ledger Accounting.
- The functions of previous SAP releases, like R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise, or ECC5.0 are also covered in this course.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.