Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(SECCD) Code Security
Have a question? Contact Us
- BC400/BC401 or equivalent knowledge of ABAP programming
- Basic knowledge of security concepts
- Knowledge of ABAP Test Cockpit (ATC)
- 1) Introduction
- a) Explaining Application Security and Vulnerabilities
- 2) Secure Programming
- a) Describing ABAP Best Practices and Handling of SY-SUBRC
- b) Understanding Injection Vulnerabilities (SQL Injection, Code Injection, Call Injection, Operating System Command Injection, Directory Traversal, web-based threats, Cross-Site Scripting, Cross-Site Request Forgery, inaccurate programming)
- 3) Security Testing Tools
- a) Describing Security Testing Tools
- b) Explaining ATC and CVA
Course notes and announcements:
1) This course provides in-depth knowledge about application security and secure programming. You will learn about the various types of vulnerabilities and be able to effectively implement appropriate countermeasures in your custom developed ABAP code to protect your business applications.
2) You will also gain knowledge on how to use the ABAP Testing Cockpit (ATC) and the SAP NetWeaver Application Server add-on for code vulnerability analysis (CVA) to ensure security and compliancy of your custom developed code.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com