To gain knowledge of the Business Integration points of Funds Management, Materials Management, Controlling, Finance and Sales and Distribution.
Who Should Attend?
SAP project team leaders, implementation team members, and SAP application specialists wishing to expand their knowledge across module boundaries.
Experience with navigation of the SAP ERP system recommended.
What You Will Learn:
1) SAP ERP ECC 6.0 navigation, data, and reporting basics
2) Overview of Logistics and Accounting Business Scenarios
3) Integration of FM, MM, FI, CO and SD modules
4) Schedule of Topics:
5) SAP Basics (.5 days) - Navigation in R/3 - Data in R/3 - Basics in Reporting
6) Funds Management BCS (1.0 days) - Organizational Structures - Master Data - Budget Planning Overview - Budget Execution and Availability Control - Year End Closing Overview - Reporting and Analysis
7) Procurement (1.0 days) - Organizational Structures - Master data - Basics of Stock Material Procurement (RQ, PO, GR, Invoice Verification) - Reporting and Analysis
8) Financial Accounting (1.0 days) - Organizational Structures - Master data - Daily Processing (Day to Day accounting activities) - Periodic Processing (Month end/ Year end Tasks) - High level overview of integration with Central Agency Systems (how procurement, sales and accounting modules interact with the Canadian Government systems for reporting and transaction processing)
9) Controlling (1.0 days) - Organizational Structures - Master data - Planning Controlling - Postings to Controlling from other Modules (Cost Centres and Internal Orders) - Period End postings in Controlling (Distributions, Assessments, Order Settlement) - Reporting and Analysis
10) Sales and Distribution (0.5 days) - Organizational Structures - Master data - Business Process overview (Sales Orders, Delivery, Billing) - Additional SD Functionality (Quotations, Delivery Scheduling, Pricing, Partner Determination, etc.) - Reporting and Analysis
11) Integrated Exercises: - Students will have the opportunity to perform the integrated business processes in the system using a Canadian Public Sector data model, by performing the following transactions: - Budget Load in FM - Budget transfers and Supplements - Purchase to Pay transactions with an integrated view to the budget and Availability Control - Purchase Order - Goods Receipt - Invoice - Financial Postings in FI with an integrated view to the budget and Availability Control - Journal Voucher - AP/AR invoice - CO month end activities with an integrated view to the budget and Availability Control - Assessments - Distributions - Order to Cash transactions with an integrated view to the budget and Availability Control - Sales Order - Billing - Reporting
Course based on software release:R/3 4.7; SEM 3.5; BW 3.1
Course notes and announcements:
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com