Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4F51) Customizing in Treasury and Risk Management in SAP S/4 HANA
Have a question? Contact Us
- The course S4F50 ‘Processes in Treasury and Risk Management in SAP S/4 HANA’ is a mandatory prerequisite for this course.
- Basic knowledge of the following: SAP configuration, Treasury and Risk Management business processes, financial
- Overview SAP Treasury and Risk solution
- Provides a Process Overview on Treasury trade processing
- Distinguishing the connection to Other SAP Modules and Non-SAP systems
- Transaction Manager - General Settings configuration
- Use of SAP Workflow for Treasury processes
- Money Market Products configuration
- Capabilities of Multi-Bank Connectivity for interfacing to banks from SAP
- Foreign Exchange Products configuration
- Trading Platform Integration app
- Derivative trade configuration
- Securities and listed derivatives configuration
- Configuration of the Transaction Manager Accounting and Valuation
- Transaction Manager: Correspondence configuration
- Transaction Manager: Payment Program configuration
- Configuration and import options for Market Data Management
- FX Exposure configuration
- FX Hedge Management and Accounting configuration
- Market Risk Analyzer configuration
- Credit Risk Analyzer configuration
- Configuration of a Commodities derivative trade type
SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
Course notes and announcements:
This course provides insight into how to implement SAP Treasury and Risk Management as part of SAP S/4HANA. You will learn how to execute the most important configuration steps, specifically, the key customizing steps for Transaction Manager, Exposure Management, and the Market and Credit Risk Analyzers. The FX Hedge and Accounting solution is covered including capabilities of integrating with a front-office trading system using the Trading Platform Integration SCP app. The knowledge of the course S4F50 ‘Business Processes in SAP Treasury and Risk Management in SAP S/4HANA’ or equal knowledge is a mandatory prerequisite.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org