Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(TS4F02) Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA – Academy Part II
Have a question? Contact Us
- TS4F01 Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA – Academy Part I
- S4F10 Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- Organizational structures, master data, and business processes in Asset Accounting
- Chart of depreciation, depreciation area, asset classes, master data, asset transactions, valuation, periodic processing, investment support measures, information system, and asset legacy data transfer
- Overview of month and year-end accounting processes in Financial Accounting Balance sheet and P&L
- Preparatory closing postings in subledgers and the general ledger
- Financial Closing Cockpit
- Configuration of periodic closing in Financial Accounting
- Revision of the TS4F01 and TS4F02 academies, preparation for the certification
SAP S/4HANA 2020
Course notes and announcements:
The academy Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA addresses to new consultants who want to obtain a broad and also deep knowledge of Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA and prove this by attaining certification. This academy consists of two parts – you are now looking at part 2 which includes the exam. - Participants of this academy (part 2) will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and configuration of Asset Accounting with SAP S/4HANA and the technical and business relevant finance closing operations.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 10 day instructor led course qualifies for 80 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org