1) Understand the key concepts of SAP HANA and in-memory computing
2) Create a data model with SAP HANA modeling tools
3) Provision and enrich data into SAP HANA
4) Run analytics on SAP HANA
Who Should Attend?
BI / BW consultant
Recommended: Basic understanding of business IT
What You Will Learn:
1) Describing SAP HANA
a) Understanding the Need for a Modern Digital Platform
b) Describing how SAP HANA Powers a Digital Platform
2) Architecture of SAP HANA
a) Outlining Components of SAP HANA
b) Working with SAP HANA interfaces
c) Understanding Key Features of SAP HANA Database
d) Describing High Availability
3) Analytical Processing with SAP HANA
a) Understanding Core Modeling with SAP HANA
b) Understanding SAP Supplied Data Models
c) Advanced Modeling with SAP HANA
4) Data Management with SAP HANA
a) Describing Data Management
b) Describing Data Acquisition Tools
c) SAP HANA Data Management Suite
5) Developing and Running Applications on SAP HANA
a) Running SAP Enterprise Suites on SAP HANA
b) Connecting SAP Business Intelligence Tools to SAP HANA
c) Outlining SAP Business Warehouse on SAP HANA
d) Developing SQL Data Warehouses with SAP HANA
e) Building Native HANA Applications
6) Appendix: Continuing your SAP HANA Learning Journey
• This course is based on SAP HANA 2.0 but is useful for customers working with SAP HANA 1.0
Course Based on Software Release: SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03
Course notes and announcements
1) This course is HA100 deliverd in 4 half days rather than 2 full days.
2) This course provides an introduction to SAP HANA. Through lectures and exercises you will quickly develop your knowledge of SAP HANA technology, architecture, data modeling, and data management. You will discover how SAP HANA powers many types of applications including S/4HANA, Business Suite, SAP Analytics, and SAP BW. You will learn how SAP HANA supports the development of brand new native applications including the SQL driven data warehouse. This short course is ideal for those who simply want the big picture of SAP HANA. This course is an important prerequisite for many detailed follow-on SAP HANA courses.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This four 1/2 days instructor led course qualifies for 0 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.