Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(BYD20) SAP Business ByDesign – Financial and Management Accounting
Have a question? Contact Us
- System Knowledge (available on the key user learning map)
- Getting Started
- Introduction to SAP Business ByDesign
- Getting Started with the SAP Business ByDesign system
- Go Live
- Your Role as a Key User in an SAP Business ByDesign Go-Live project
- Business ByDe
- Course Overview
- General Ledger
- Management Accounting
- Inventory Valuation
- Payables, Receivables, and Cash
- Fixed Assets
Course notes and announcements:
1) SAP Business ByDesign
2) A single cloud ERP solution for fast-growing, mid-market businesses to scale and compete without the complexity and cost. Connect every business function across your company to best practices and in-depth analytics.
3) In SAP Business ByDesign, scoping is the process of matching your individual business requirements to predefined solution capabilities using the business adaptation catalog. The catalog structures all available capabilities for the solution into a hierarchy of business areas, packages, topics, and options. SAP and its partners have already defined the technical system settings and the content needed to accommodate each element of the catalog and to support your requirements. This predefined content is based on industry-specific and country-specific best practices.
4) Financial Management in SAP Business ByDesign consists of two business areas:
4A)Cash Flow Management: This business area covers the operational processes in financial management. Business packages of this business area support you in tracking and optimizing cash flow and keeping tight control of receivables, payables, payments, and liquidity.
4B) Financial and Management Accounting: This business area posts and valuates all accounting-relevant business transactions made in other business areas. It offers a general ledger and various subledgers which serve as the basis for your financial reporting.
5) This course will prepare you to Configure the Business Packages within the Business Area Financial and Management accounting in SAP Business ByDesign.
6) This includes:
6A) Deciding on your scope
6B) Chossing the business option that best reflect your needs
6C) Performing fine-tuning and other activities
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com