1. Provide an overview on the main business processes of SAP Credit Management, SAP Collections Management, SAP Dispute Management and how these optimize revenue flows of a company
2. Describe the capabilities of SAP Credit Management, SAP Collections Management, SAP Dispute Management
3. Describe how a company can concretely use these components within its order-to-cash-process and get hands-on experience in the system
4. Get an idea how these capabilities are enhanced by some SAP SCP apps, such as SAP S/4HANA Cloud for credit integration, SAP S/4HANA Cloud for customer payments, and others.
Who Should Attend?
Receivables Management Consultant
Business Analyst/ Decision makers
Business Process Architect
Business Process Owner/Team Lead/Power User
Basic knowledge of core business processes in AP/AR.
S4F00 Overview of Financials in SAP S/4HANA
S4F10 Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
What You Will Learn:
Motivation and scope of SAP Receivables Management
Overview SAP Receivables Management: approach, capabilities, business benefits, deployment options (on-premise, cloud, both complemented by SAP SCP apps)
Monitor and manage customers' credit risk with SAP Credit Management
See how customer invoices and account data can be presented using SAP S/4 HANA Cloud for customer payments
Process claims and deductions with SAP Dispute Management
Collect outstanding receivables efficiently with SAP Collections Management
Integration with other SAP components, such as SAP Financial Accounting – Accounts Receivables. The integration with FI-CA will not be shown.
This course covers a similar scope and goes beyond what was taught in the SAP ERP course FSC020 "Processes in SAP Credit Management, SAP Dispute and Collections Management".
Course based on software release: SAP S/4HANA 1809, FPS01 Notes and announcements:
1. This course provides an overview of the specific capabilities that SAP Receivables Management in SAP S/4HANA offers for optimizing the Order to Cash business processes. You will learn how the system helps avoid credit losses, reduce days sales outstanding and get disputes resolved fast and efficiently.
2) SAP Credit Management, SAP Collections and Dispute Management are the main topics of this course. You will learn which capabilities are provided (through SAP S/4HANA) and how to use them in practice.
3) To complete this knowledge, it will also be introduced how these capabilities can be complemented by using some specific SAP Cloud Platform applications, such as SAP S/4 HANA Cloud for Customer Payments.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com