Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(ADM114) Hardware-Sizing for SAP-Systems
Have a question? Contact Us
- Sizing methods, approaches and tools
- Concepts of scalability and SAP Standard Application Benchmark
- Understand the SAP HANA sizing KPIs
- Deep introduction into HANA Quick Sizer and exercises
- SAP S/4HANA: Greenfield Sizing and Migration Sizing
- Expert Sizing: Best practices and creation of own sizing guidance
- The course material is available in English only
- In this training, theoretical approaches will be delivered to be able to conduct a sizing with the Quick Sizer at the end of the training
Course notes and announcements:
1) In this 1-day training about hardware sizing, you will learn how to conduct a sizing for SAP S/4HANA and other SAP applications. You will get to know the different sizing tools and understand the difference between greenfield and migration sizing. Throughout the training you will get to know the theoretical methods and approaches as well as practical exercises and hands-on. The training is especially for people with little or no knowledge about SAP’s sizing methodology.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
All in person classes are taught by an SAP Certified Instructor and will include both a hard copy and e-book student guide for you to keep. This 1 day instructor led course qualifies for 8 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com