Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(ADM325) Software Logistics for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: ADM100
- Recommended: Experience with the Transport Management System (TMS)
- Introduction to SAP software logistics
- Describing the SAP system landscape
- Describing the client concept
- Setting up system and client change options
- Setting up an SAP system landscape
- Setting up the transport management system (TMS)
- Describing extended transport control
- Transport request creation and export
- Describing customizing and customizing projects
- Transporting transport requests for customizing
- Performing customizing procedures
- Transporting transport requests for development
- Developing customer objects
- Modifying SAP objects
- Importing transport request
- Decribing the transport process
- Importing transport requests using TMS
- Performing the QA approval procedure and creating transport proposals
- Discussing the import process
- Identifying the tools for monitoring transport activity
- Cleaning up the transport directory
- Client tools
- Decribing client copy and transport tools
- Performing a client copy
- Performing a client transport
- Deleting a client and monitoring client copies
- Performing a client compare and client adjustment
- SAP Note Assistant, SAP Support Packages, SAP Enhancement Packages and SAP System Upgrade
- Applying SAP Notes with the SAP Note Assistant
- Applying SAP Support Packages
- Describing SAP enhancement packages and SAP system upgrades
- Describing the update of a three system landscape
- Enhanced Change and Transport System (CTS+)
- Configuring a change and transport system for transporting non- ABAP objects
- Transporting non-ABAP objects
- This course is suited for SAP systems based on AS ABAP 7.5 and below, such as SAP S/4HANA, SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 8 and below.
- We recommend that you attend this course as soon as possible after the initial installation of your SAP systems.
- The course material is available in English language, only
SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.50
SAP S/4HANA 1511
Course notes and announcements:
If you are responsible for the software logistics at your organization – and perhaps for the SAP S/4HANA systems in the future – this course is for you.
During this training you will learn how to set up a transport- landscape matching your requirements. You will get acquainted with setting up, releasing, importing and exporting transport requests. Beyond concepts, we are placing a great amount of emphasis on the mode of operation and error handling within this course, additionally topics, like client copy and the implementation of SAP Support Packages including required Modification Adjustments (SPDD/SPAU) are handled. During the course you will use diverse operating systems and databases furthermore an AS ABAP SAP System as well as an SAP S/4HANA system.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com