1) Discuss the purpose of supplier performance management
2) Outline how to manage an SPM Project
3) Describe how to manage surveys and scorecards
4) Outline the basic reports that are available and how to run them
Who Should Attend?
Procurement professionals who create and manage supplier performance projects
Business users responsible for monitoring supplier performance
What You Will Learn:
1) Introduction to Supplier Performance Management
2) Application Orientation
3) Managing an SPM Project
4) Planning Phase
5) Monitoring Phase
6) Managing Scorecards
7) Managing Surveys
8) Running Reports
1) AR320 covers the Ariba Supplier Information Management solution
Course based on software release: Ariba Supplier Performance Management 14s1
Course notes and announcements:
1) This course covers the Supplier Performance Management process and functionality in an On-Demand environment. Participants learn how to create and use surveys and scorecards so performance metrics can be systematically aggregated and shared with both internal users and suppliers. Through a series of demonstrations, participants learn how to create and manage SPM projects, scorecards, surveys, and reports. Participants will be able to explain the purpose of supplier performance management, manage a SPM project, manage scorecards and surveys and run SPM reports.
2) AR320 covers the Ariba Supplier Information Management solution
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com