1. Customized supplier profiles, questionnaires, and approval processes
2. Various methods of supplier registration, including supplier self registration and importing from the Ariba Network
3. Custom workflows to route supplier approval to stakeholders based on category, location, or custom rules
4. Automated alerts when supplier documents/certifications are about to expire
5. Audit logs to track changes made to responses within the supplier profile
7. Advanced search tools to identify suppliers based on profile or questionnaire responses
8. How to deactivate suppliers who should no longer be used
Who Should Attend?
Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
What You Will Learn:
2. Application Orientation
3. Supplier Self-Registration
4. The Supplier Profile and SPQ
5. Creating Suppliers
6. Supplier Workspace
Course based on software release: SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing
Course notes and announcements:
1) In this one-day class, students learn how to use SAP Ariba Supplier Management to manage the on-boarding of suppliers and maintain supplier data/certifications. Students perform lab exercises to experience various stages of supplier registration, including completing supplier profiles and questionnaires, scoring supplier responses, and using a supplier workspace to approve or deny supplier organizations. Students learn how a custom approval process is used to ensure only approved suppliers can be invited to participate in sourcing events or added to contracts.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 1 day instructor led course qualifies for 8 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org