Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(SAP01) SAP Overview
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Internet browsers
- Recommended: Basic knowledge of operational business processes
- 1) SAP The Cloud Company
- a) Identify SAP applications and components
- b) Describe SAP HANA, SAP C/4HANA, and SAP Intelligent Technologies
- c) Describe the various aspects of SAP User Experience
- 2) SAP System Navigation – Access the system and personalize the user interface
- 3) Identify system-wide concepts
- 4) Logistics and Cloud Applications
- a) Create a purchase order for materials, receive it into inventory and verify vendor’s invoice
- b) Integrate Ariba functionality with procurement in SAP ERP
- c) Process an MRP run, create and release a production order
- d) Confirm a production order and goods receipt
- e) Outline SAP IBP processes
- f) Create a delivery and post a goods issue, then create a sales order billing document
- g) Describe SAP C/4HANA and Customer Experience
- h) Use PLM
- 5) Financials
- a) Create a journal entry, process an outbound payment, and generate financial statements
- b) Outline the inbound process in accounts receivable
- c) Outline the business processes in fixed assets accounting
- d) Execute a cost center report
- e) Monitor internal costs using internal orders, and monitor planned and actual manufacturing costs
- f) Analyze profitability
- 6) Human Capital Management (HCM) and SuccessFactors
- a) Identify the components of SAP ERP HCM and the organizational structure
- b) Maintain employee master data
- c) Integrate SuccessFactors in the cloud
- d) Analytics and Strategic Planning - Create a business intelligence report
- e) SAP Services - Outline the services offered by SAP
- • If you are new to SAP and will be involved in an SAP S/4HANA project, please consider the course S4H00, which is an overview level training, but is based exclusively on SAP S/4HANA processes and examples.
Course notes and announcements:
This course provides an overview on SAP applications and components, with a focus on business processes within SAP ERP. This course comes with several exercises to deepen the theoretical lessons.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.