Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(SLT100) Real-time Replication with SAP LT Replication Server
Have a question? Contact Us
- SAP system administration knowledge
- SAP01 (SAP Business Suite Overview); when using SLT in an SAP Business Suite environment
- S4H00 (S/4HANA Overview); when using SLT in an SAP S/4HANA environment and not familiar with SAP Busi
- This course comprises the end-to-end handling of the SAP LT Replication Server (SLT) with a lot of hands-on exercises. The course starts at the very beginning of replication: Having a look at architectural concepts, covering sizing aspects as well as installation and authorization topics.
- Afterwards you are getting familiar with the trigger-based technology SLT is using and how to replicate data into SAP HANA. Once you learned the basics, you will get to know how to use advanced settings, such as filtering and performance improvement options. Monitoring the data replication in SLT or Solution Manager as well as troubleshooting will be a part of this training, too.
- There are differences in using SLT to replicate data into SAP HANA and other target, such as a regular ABAP system. You will get familiar with those differences and gain experience on the system. Besides the above mentioned two scenarios, there are special cases where you are not writing data on a table basis into the target, but going via the application layer:
- You will gain a deep insight into the special case of replicating data into SAP BW and learn to differentiate between and make use of the several available options SAP BW offers to you.
- Replicating data into Central Finance, with which you can transition to SAP S/4HANA Finance, on-premise edition without disruption of your current system landscape is another part of this course.
- You will get an understanding of the recent changes to SAP LT Replication Server as well as the latest information about SLT Replication Server 3.0 (DMIS 2018).
- This course requires basic knowledge of SAP NetWeaver system administration tasks.
- SLT is basically available as of SAP NetWeaver release 7.02. However, the Operational Data Provisioning scenario requires SAP NetWeaver 7.30.
Course notes and announcements:
In this course, you will learn how to use the trigger based real time data replication technology of the SAP LT Replication Server (SLT).
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com