Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(TAW10) ABAP Workbench Fundamentals
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: Programming experience in another programming language
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server fundamentals:
- SAP Systems and SAP Applications Portfolio
- SAPGUI and navigation in AS ABAP systems
- System Core
- Communication and integration technologies
- ABAP Workbench Foundations:
- ABAP program processing
- ABAP Workbench tools
- ABAP language basics, Open SQL
- Modularization techniques
- Complex data objects, structures and internal tables
- Data modeling and data retrieval
- Classic ABAP reports
- Program analysis tools
- Program calls and memory management
- ABAP Dictionary:
- Domains, data elements, structures
- Transparent tables, pool tables and cluster tables
- Input checks
- Dictionary object dependencies
- Changes in table structure
- Search helps
- Classical UI programming:
- Selection screens
- Screens (dynpros)
- Participants must work through TAW10 and also the e-learning TAW11e (or equivalent courses) prior to attending TAW12.
- In order to be properly prepared for the certification exam after TAW12, participants need extra hours of self-study after completing all the essential and recommended classes.
Course notes and announcements:
1) Participants must work through TAW10 and also the e-learning TAW11e (or equivalent courses) prior to attending TAW12.
2) In order to be properly prepared for the certification exam after TAW12, participants need extra hours of self-study after completing all the essential and recommended classes.
3) Based on the fundamental understanding of SAP NetWeaver Technology you gained in the course SAPTEC, ADM100 introduces you to many different tasks that you will encounter as a person technically responsible for SAP systems based on SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP ("AS ABAP"). After attending ADM100 you will have acquired knowledge and hands-on experience to "keep the system running".
4) Understanding the concepts and principles of the functions you are introduced to, will improve the efficiency of your day-to-day work and also prepares you for gaining detailed knowledge in more specialized tasks and topics.
5) The course will not only provide lots of practical "how to" knowledge but will also give you some insight into the "inner working" of AS ABAP- based SAP systems.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 10 day instructor led course qualifies for 80 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com