You will gain the skills necessary to perform the core configuration for a SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management project and become familiar with the resources and support available to configure additional features.
Who Should Attend?
THR80 or THR80e – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
What You Will Learn:
1) Identify the different areas requiring configuration for a SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management implementation
2) Enable the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management module via Provisioning
3) Modify system functionality with Admin Center
4) Create requisitions, applications, candidate profiles, and offer templates through XML configuration
8) Enable and work with Foundation Objects and Generic Objects fields
9) Enable Recruiting Posting and post jobs to job boards
10) Identify best practices as they relate to the administration and configuration of the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management module
11) Final course assessment
Course based on software release: SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Course notes and announcements:
1) Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
2) This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management module. This 10-day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises.
3) This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
4) Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 10 day instructor led course qualifies for 0 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org