Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(BOD400) SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 - Delta from Design Studio 1.6 to Designer 2.4
Have a question? Contact Us
- * Fundamental Knowledge of SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.6 (BOD310)
- Create a SAP Lumira document using data in offline mode
- Migrate an existing SAP Design Studio analytic application to integrate it into a SAP Lumira document
- Reuse an application in several SAP Lumira documents ("composite application")
- Create a new graphical component dynamically by script
- Use your result data by iteration thanks to a new script function
- Present your application on all web browsers, tablets and smartphones ("adaptive layout", movable component)
- Use the new technical component to mark your data and your applications ("bookmark")
- Track the use of your application using comments
- Schedule your SAP Lumira documents on the SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.3
- Use other graphic and technical components (export, filtering, conditional formatting, keyboard shortcut)
SAP Lumira Designer 2.4
SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.3
Course notes and announcements:
SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 allows you to maintain your existing SAP Design Studio 1.6 applications without conversion thanks to its compatibility mode. Learn how to migrate them to then integrate them into a SAP Lumira document and get all the new features of SAP Lumira Designer 2.4. Secure viewing of SAP Lumira documents is performed from the SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.3. At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to: - Explain the positioning of clients and the SAP Lumira server on the SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3 platform - Use the new SAP Lumira document format - Master the new technical components and script functions of SAP Lumira Designer 2.4
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com